Have an awesome snack recipe for any party! Best bacon onion rings are the best addition for Beer or any beverage you like with it! Especially for BBQ smoker! Learn how to make it tonight and be a king tomorrow! Nourishing and delicious, with an extraordinary sauce made of pistachio nuts and fresh baby spinach! Grab the recipe for these amazing onion rings rolled in bacon below!
You will need these ingredients:
- Onion (rings)
- Beef mince 300g, Bacon
- Greek Yogurt
- A handful of peeled Pistachio Nuts
- A handful of Fresh Baby Spinach
- Olive Oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Take onion rings, arrange it in a “bearing”-like shape (small ring inside the bigger one). Fills the “gaps” with beef mince. Roll bacon around the onion “bearing”.
- Preheat your BBQ to 300 F / 150 C.
- Place rings opposite the coals, grill for 1.5-2h.
- While we wait let’s make the sauce. The first one is very simple, Greek yogurt, feel free to spice it up to your taste.
- Grind a handful of peeled pistachio nuts in the mortar using a pestle. Put aside.
- Grind handful of fresh baby spinach, mix with 1.5-2 tbsp. of olive oil. Add pistachio nuts back, mix well.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!