Balkans are very interesting area of the World, in one part you have deep snow, in another you have running rivers and green grass. In that case that is not a surprise to have red hybrid pepper – half chili, half bell pepper. The best way to make dish with peppers is to stuff them – classical, right? Let’s improvise then! We rolled our weird peppers into bacon and followed it up with tempura! In a result we’ve got fun crunchy peppers that nourish you for good!
You will need these ingredients:
- beef mince, bacon
- handful of rocket salad, handful of baby spinach
- carrot, Balkan red hybrid peppers, lemon
- eggs, breadcrumbs, flour
- salt, Almazan curry mix, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix pinch of salt with 1tsp. of curry mix, grated carrot and 250g of beef mince. Mix well.
- Whisk 2-3 egg.
- Slice peppers from a rear, stuff peppers with step #1.
- Roll peppers into a bacon.
- Coat peppers with flour then in whisked eggs, and finally in breadcrumbs.
- Preheat deep-frying oil (WARNING!! HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!!)
- Fry peppers until golden brown crunchy crust.
- Serve with any salad mix under lemon juice.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)