Winter is almost over, let’s celebrate it with those funny liver snacks rolled in bacon… You know what, we think just the snacks is not enough! Ciabatta, fried onion, portion of savory special spice mix and some Japanese seaweed chips – Nori! Of course, we also want to use snow while we still have it here and some balsamico will finish the job. Yap… and now we celebrate incoming spring!
You will need these ingredients:
- 300g chicken livers
- 1 onion with stem
- 1tbsp. butter, ciabatta, handful of nori
- 1tsp. Almazan spice mix, balsamico, snow
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Roll chicken livers into bacon. Skewer up.
- Slice onion.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Fry rolled livers and onions until first golden-brown marks.
- Add 1tbsp. of butter, 1tsp. of Almazan spice mix, balsamico to taste and snow. Slow-cook for 10-15 min.
- Cut ciabatta in half.
- Build the sandwich: bottom ciabatta, livers in bacon, handful of nori, chopped green onions, top ciabatta half.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)