Culinary is very wide and deep art. Many dishes can be cooked in different ways and combinations! Today we will show you have to make spicy chicken drumsticks firstly deep fried and then BBQed on fire!
You will need these ingredients:
- 3 chicken legs
- Rosemary brush
- piment, Himalayan salt, sumac spice, paprika powder, cayenne pepper powder, sweet chili sauce
- deep-frying oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind 1 tsp. of piment with 1 tsp. of Himalayan salt in the mortar using pestle. Add the rest of the spices (1 tsp. of each: sumac spice, paprika powder, cayenne pepper powder). Mix the spices.
- Coat 3 chicken drumsticks with the spice mix we made in the previous step.
- Preheat oil to 340 °F/170 °C, deep fry the chicken for 5 min each side.
- Transfer to the BBQ already set to 270 °F/130 °C. Grill for 15 min on each side.
- Spread sweet chili sauce onto drumsticks using rosemary brush.
- Serve with salad to taste!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!