Do you know a recipe for the Ideal Salt & Pepper Rub Ribs on the grill under the homemade BBQ sauce? No? Then this recipe is just for you! Stay tuned and learn how to make awesome pork ribs on fire using primitive grill-oven made from scratch! Best fall of the bone smoky ribs – satisfaction guaranteed!
You will need these ingredients:
- Baby Back Ribs
- 6-8 thyme stems
- 1 cup of tomato sauce, ½ cup of maple syrup
- ½ lemon
- 1 heaped tsp. corn starch
- salt, pepper, 6-7 cloves
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Preheat the pan to medium.
- Add 1 cup of tomato sauce. Let it start boiling. Mix 1 heaped tsp. of corn starch with 3 Oz water. Add to the pan. Salt to taste, add 6-7 cloves. Add ½ cup of maple syrup. Slow-cook until rich consistency, stirring constantly. When almost ready add lemon juice. Transfer to the suitable saucepan. Let it cool out.
- Wrap Baby Back Ribs around using a rope. Add 6-7 thyme stems as we did in the video. Rub with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set oven to 250 F / 120 C. Roast for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, coat well, using BBQ sauce from step #2.
- Roast for 30 min more.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!