Look what we’ve got for you here!
Made in beautiful Serbian forest – Amazing Beef Wellington baked inside very thin handmade dough with mushrooms and olives! Preparation of this dish is very pleasing process to witness. Do you see how sun flares play on this gorgeous chunk of meet? And what about fire glimpses reflecting off the sauce inside the pan? Charming sounds of wood crackling, sizzling of the meat, Boki’s hands greasing board with oil, soft and steady sound of knife touching wooden board. Do you feel it? Do you feel how relaxed you’re right now? This is what we call “Forest cooking special therapy”. Do not read more of this text, you don’t need it, just push the “play” button and give yourself these minutes of joy.
You will need these ingredients:
- 300g beef fillet
- handful of gray champignons, olives
- chili sauce, balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper, flour, butter, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 hand of flour with ½ hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball and leave to rest.
- Salt & pepper 300g of beef fillet.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. 689 F/365 C.
- Fry beef fillet 2.5 min each side including rears until doneness you want. Melt 1.5 tbsp. of butter and drop few stems of thyme.
- Put meat aside. Add some chili sauce and balsamic vinegar to taste to the pan, mix well. Slow cook for few minutes until rich saucy consistency.
- Chop mushrooms and olives. Fry for few minutes.
- Flatten out and attenuate the dough. Roll up beef and mushrooms with olives inside.
- Bake everything until crunchy golden-brown crust.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (default best and fastest way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)