Are you ready for some delicious Biscuits and gravy by AlmazanKitchen? Today is your lucky day then! Spring throwback with popular breakfast USA dish, which consists of soft homemade (forest-made in our case, ha-ha). Biscuits covered in sausage drippings with milk and spring onions as a finish off! Mouthwatering!
You will need these ingredients:
- homemade sausages
- egg, milk
- spring onion
- flour, butter, baking powder
- salt, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 egg, ½ tsp. of salt and ½ tsp. of baking powder. Add 1 tbsp. of butter and ½ cup of milk. Mix and knead well. Form a ball and leave to rest.
- Divide dough into 3 parts, attenuate each, toast until golden brown crust.
- Remove sausage casing, slice 3-4 sausages into 5-6 parts each.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Slice spring onion and toss it with sausage meat into the pan.
- Fry, stir and toss until golden brown color. Add milk and ½ hand of flour halfway. Let sauce get rich consistency.
- Serve biscuits under the gravy!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)