Do you know which sandwich is the second most popular in the US and UK?
Yes, 10 points to you, sir. The famous BLT sandwich, the main combination of ingredients dates back to the early 1900s, but the sandwich itself reached its popularity only after World War II. We wouldn’t be Almazan Kitchen if we wouldn’t add something different to this popular meal. We want to share with you our recipe for awesome spread made of avocado, olive paste, and pineapple chili jam…. It’s not the full list of product composition, but already sounds delightful, isn’t it?
You will need these ingredients:
- somun bread
- Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato
- 2 egg yolks
- ripe avocado
- pineapple chili jam, olive paste
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 ripe avocado meat with 2 egg yolks, 1 tsp. of pineapple chili jam, 1 tbsp. olive paste, ½ tsp. lemon juice and 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Mix well until rich consistency.
- Slice lettuce and tomato, fry bacon.
- Build the sandwich: spread #1 on somun bread, add BLT.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)