Don’t you want to try something simple but yet delicious?
Made from the buffalo mince and homemade cheese along with awesome spices and outstanding homegrown veggies wrapped in the taco? You do? So this recipe is right what you want and need! The mind-blowing burrito made from scratch special for you! Do not hesitate to try it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 hand of flour
- ½ hand of water
- 1 cup homemade tomato juice
- 150g homemade cheese
- 300g buffalo mince
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup beans
- forest onions
- 1 organic tomato
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. peppercorns
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- Take 1 hand of flour and made the circle in the middle.
- Add pinch of salt and ½ hand of water.
- Mix and knead well!
- Form a ball and leave to rest!
- Slice & dice 1 organic tomato.
- Chop some forest onions.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Place 300g of buffalo mince into the pan to cook.
- Grind 1 tsp. of salt along with 1 tsp. of coriander and 1 tsp. of peppercorns. Add this spices to the mince.
- Cook the mince until brown texture.
- Toss the veggies into the pan. Stir and cook for a while.
- Add 1 cup of tomato juice. Mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp. of paprika. Mix well, stir and cook.
- Add 1 cup of beans. Mix well!
- Grind 150g of homemade cheese and then add it to the pan.
- Mix and slow cook until cheese melts.
- Take out the dough.
- Attenuate and flatten it out.
- Cook the dough on the coals until brown from both sides.
- Wrap the filling into the flapjack.
- Warm up this awesome burrito on coals.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!