Time to praise the sun with coal baking! Not a single power in the world can abstain from these delicious potatoes and steak flavored with olive oil, garlic and rosemary stick, with awesome mix of Serbian clotted cream – Kajmak, onions, some chili and lime juice!
You will need these ingredients:
- fake beef fillet
- kajmak (clotted cream)
- garlic cloves
- spring onions, chili peppers, lime, rosemary stick
- olive oil, salt, pepper
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Cook potatoes for 40 min.
- Mix clotted cream with chili, chopped spring onions and lime juice.
- Mix chopped garlic cloves with olive oil.
- Salt & pepper fake beef fillet from both sides.
- Cut potatoes in half, put steak inside the grilling cage and place potatoes around it.
- Coat everything with garlic oil using rosemary stick.
- Bake for 5-7 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)