Dry-aged steak is a wonderful meal, but what about aged steak in a log of butter?! What’s the deal? Butter acts as a barrier so the blood juices remain in the meat muscle, yet natural enzymes create tender meat, and there’s no black dry crust on the surface! ASMR village cooking by Almazan Kitchen is exactly what you need after the harsh day at work. Cats wonderland included!
You will need these ingredients:
- beef steak (any cut you like)
- butter (a lot)
- rosemary sticks
- himalayan salt, red pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Melt a log of butter. Hung up the beef steak and coat it with melted butter (for more visual instructions watch the video)
- Leave in a cold dark place for days to age.
- Cook steak in a classic way with rosemary, 2.5 min until the doneness you want. When almost ready salt it and add red pepper spice.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!