Today we want to share a primitive half-traditional Serbian way to make a chicken stir-fry with pumpkin-broccoli garnish and good load of fried spinach! Pop-eye would be proud. Yes, “half-traditional” because where did you see coconuts in Serbia? We added 1 cup of coconut whipped cream specially delivered to us from warm countries; some chili for hot flavor and special homemade curry sauce which completes the whole image and makes it unbelievably perfect. I bet you have a question “Guys, what is that elongated thing you used?”, it’s a so-called Calabash, it was used in Serbia long ago to transfer strong Serbian beverage called “Rakija” or wine from barrels to the feasts… we used it for water though.
You will need these ingredients:
- 400g chicken breast
- pumpkin, broccoli, chili pepper
- handful of spinach, spring onions
- coconut cream, Almazan curry sauce
- oil, salt
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice handful of spring onions. Slice & dice ¼ of pumpkin. Prepare 1 cup of broccoli. Slice chili pepper. Slice & dice 400g of chicken breast.
- Preheat the pan on high heat, grease with oil.
- Toss in chicken and pumpkin dices. Stir-fry for 20-30 sec.
- Toss in onions and chili. Stir-fry for 10-15 sec.
- Toss in broccoli, stir-fry for 20-30 sec.
- Add 1cup of curry sauce and salt to taste. Mix everything well and low the heat. Slow-cook for few minutes.
- Add handful of fresh spinach and 1 cup of coconut whipped cream. Mix everything well and slow cook until rich consistency.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)