Most iconic and ideal donuts with chocolate topping in the world! Why ideal and iconic? Everything is perfect, starting from the dough and its shape and finishing with the best hot homemade chocolate-buttery topping – a lot of it actually! Crunchy and sweet donut you will never forget and if you serve in the law enforcements this is the best cliché you want to fall in on your patrol brake! Do not forget your aviators!
You will need these ingredients:
- handful of chocolate
- flour, baking powder, 1cup milk, egg
- sugar, salt, yeast, oil, butter
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 heaped tsp. baking powder, 1tbsp. sugar and pinch of salt. Add 1 cup of milk and yeast, mix well. Add oil and 1 egg. Mix and knead well. Put into the warm place for few hours.
- Flatten out and attenuate the dough, use tolls to make donut rings.
- Preheat the pan, melt and slow-cook until rich saucy consistency 4-5 big chocolate pieces with 1.5 tbsp. of butter.
- Preheat the wok, fill in half with deep-frying oil. Fry donuts until golden brown crust.
- Dip donuts into the chocolate so one half is covered in it for good.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)