This recipe is something really different and unique.
Full of colors, flavors, sounds and real foodporn you never seen before! Crispy skin Porchetta infused with amazing mix of herbs and spices, roasted for hours on primitive fire pit – in the end you get the best Christmas dish for the most memorizing camping or hiking Christmas in your life!
You will need these ingredients:
- pork ribs
- ½ tsp. Ras el hanout, ½ tsp. Himalayan salt
- sage, rosemary, garlic, chili sauce
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Chop handful of sage, rosemary stick and garlic cloves. Mix it with ½ tsp. of Ras el hanout and ½ tsp. of Himalayan salt.
- Remove bones from pork ribs, cut the meat open like we did in the video.
- Spread herb-spice mix evenly, add chili sauce and then roll the meat up. Fix with rope.
- Skewer up on a stick.
- Roast for 1.5-2h constantly rotating, watch for the inner parts to be white. Do not let fire lick the meat.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)