You know what is true cooking? The true cooking is when you know how to use every single ingredient for the dish! 2 chicken legs go straight for the crispy burger as a unique chicken mince patty mixed with cinnamon powder.
You will need these ingredients:
- 2 chicken legs
- somun bread
- salad, dill
- cinnamon powder, chili sauce, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Remove bones and skin from the chicken legs like we did in the video.
- Chop chicken meat until mushy consistency. Mix with 1tsp. cinnamon powder. Form a patty.
- Grill chicken patty for 7-10 min. Fry chicken skin until golden brown.
- Cut in half somun bread.
- Build up the burger: bottom bun salad, grilled patty, chopped dill, chili sauce, crispy chicken skin, top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)