There’re many steaks in the world, however everyone should remember that day back in 1837 when brothers Delmonico opened the first fine dining restaurant in the New York, which led to world’s renowned culinary institution. You know what exact dish led the restaurant to its recognition? Yep, that was the Delmonico steak! What is Delmonico steak? Let’s skip the boring history lecture and cut it short: currently in our modern times Delmonico steak is any thick cut of the beef, however the best one is the rib-eye part! Today, in our jungles, we will cook 40 days aged ribeye cut in the special multi toaster! The sauce for that steak is something very special with the main ingredient of honey-soaked chili sauce! No more words, click “Play” button!
You will need these ingredients:
- 40 days aged ribeye
- green bell pepper, green chili
- handful of baby spinach
- garlic clove
- salt, pepper, honey chili sauce, olive oil, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind salt and garlic clove in the mortar using pestle.
- Add handful of baby spinach, grind more. Slice and add ½ of green bell pepper, grind. Same repeat with green chili.
- Add honey chili sauce and olive oil. Grind and mix well until saucy consistency.
- Salt and pepper aged ribeye from both sides. Soak with olive oil.
- Preheat the multi toaster, grease it with oil.
- Grill steak for 2.5 min each side, repeat until doneness you want.
- Serve steak with sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)