Very extraordinary synergy of Serbian winter wonderland and Italian traditional dish called Focaccia. Focaccia al rosmarino or just Focaccia with rosemary – most recognized and favorite version of this dish in Italian cuisine. Strong savory aroma of dried tomatoes, rosemary and olives is balanced with creamy taste of three milk cheese. Feel free to repeat and serve it as appetizer, snack or even like a sandwich bread!
You will need these ingredients:
- dried tenderloin
- three milk cheese
- dried tomatoes, olives, rosemary stick
- flour, olive oil, yeast, salt & pepper
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1tbsp. yeast, olive oil and 1 hand of water. Knead and mix well.
- Slice dried tenderloin, dried tomatoes and olives. Dice three milk cheese. Chop rosemary stick.
- Attenuate the dough, fill with dried tomatoes, dried tenderloin, rosemary. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour with olive oil. Add diced cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts and dough become golden brown.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (BEST WAY!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)