Oh, Paella…. Delicious, hearty and colorful meal. You can eat this dish for years and it still will be your favorite one. In Spain for a good Paella people are ready to get across many miles. The Paella dish is an art of its kind… There’re many ways to cook one, and today we share with you our way – the Almazan Kitchen way to make the Paella with shrimps and mussels!
You will need these ingredients:
- shrimps, mussels
- bottle rice wine
- bell peppers, red Crimean onion, tomatoes
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- lemon zest, dried tomato flakes, red pepper, togarashi mix, paprika powder, Himalayan salt
- olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Cut and slice the ingredients: 3 bell peppers (yellow, green and red Balkan pepper), red Crimean onion, 3-4 garlic cloves, 2-3 medium tomatoes.
- Preheat the pan, grease with olive oil.
- Toss in garlic and shrimps. Fry for a few minutes, do not forget to stir. Put aside.
- More olive oil, toss in bell peppers, red Crimean onions. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes on a high heat.
- Grind 1 tsp. of red pepper, 1 tsp. of lemon zest, 2 tbsp. of dried tomato flakes and 1 heaped tsp. of Himalayan salt in the mortar using pestle. Add togarashi mix and paprika powder, mix together.
- Add 300g of rice to the pan. Fry for a few minutes and then add full bottle of rice wine.
- Add handful of mussels and shrimps. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon and….
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!