You know why tandoor is the great multi-purpose tool? You thought this huge stone oven is only for the roasting? Not so fast! Just attach special grill cage and voila – the awesome and powerful grill is ready! To show you the power of the tandoor as grill we will prepare something very delightful – grilled cheese sandwich ever! Cheeseporn promised!
You will need these ingredients:
- 3 kinds of cheese (cheddar, camembert, normantal)
- 3 eggs
- onion, lemon
- rosemary, sage
- mustard, lemon salt, red pepper
- oil, salt, brown sugar, butter
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Before going for the ingredients, fire the tandoor so logs will be coals when it’s time to grill.
- Slice Cheddar, camembert and normantal. Slice onion and bread. Chop 3-4 rosemary sticks and 3-4 sage leaves.
- Whisk 3 egg yolks, add oil halfway. Mix with 1 tsp. of lemon salt and 1 tbsp. of mustard. Sprinkle with lemon juice (to taste)
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Toss onions to the pan. Fry for a minute until slightly brown. Add salt to taste, 1 tsp. of red pepper, 1.5 tsp. of brown sugar. Let the sugar melt, caramelize the onions until golden brown. When almost ready add chopped sage and rosemary, mix everything well.
- Spread the step #3 onto two bread slices from one side.
- Melt in the pan 1 tsp. of butter. Place bread slices with spread part down. Add cheese slices above. Let it slightly melt, add caramelized onion in the center and fold both bread slices.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Want to have the tandoor like we do and host the best outdoor cooking parties? Click the link!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!
€65 – €99
€125 – €150