Learn how to make fresh egg pasta Bolognese in the forest – bushcraft style, with Almazan Kitchen! Only a bowl, a pan, and Serbian fire logs! This awesome recipe for pasta Bolognese is the one you want to have in your special cookbook with all the favorite recipes. It doesn’t matter whether you make it outdoors or indoors – if you follow our recipe, it will be perfect both on an open fire and on a stove!
You will need these ingredients:
- Beef mince
- Chili peppers, red onion
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Tomato paste
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- 3 egg yolks, flour
- Salt, pepper, olive oil, oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 3 egg yolks with 2 hands of flour, a pinch of salt, and 1 tbsp. olive oil. Knead and mix well. Attenuate and cut into pasta.
- Boil the water, cook pasta around 3 min.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Fry 2-4 chopped garlic cloves, chopped chili peppers, and red onion until golden brown.
- Add Beef mince, salt & pepper it. Fry for 5 min.
- Add 1 cup of tomato paste, slow-cook for an additional 5 min.
- Add pasta, mix and cook for 3 more min.
- Serve with greens and parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!