Undoubtedly the best humus and “Meatrope” in the World! Why it is the best? Because it looks very appetizing and is unbelievably tasty & nourishing! Skip the “Meatrope” and you will have marvelous vegetarian dish! It’s a win-win for everyone and everything! We use only organic and natural ingredients for our dishes – this is our unbreakable creed!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g white pork fillet
- 2 cup beans
- chili flakes, 4-5 garlic cloves, 2 tbsp. lard
- oil, salt, pepper
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Cut 400g white pork fillet into half.
- Make 3 similar slices, but leave untouched 1-2 cm of the meat on the top.
- Arrange meat into locks like tress.
- Salt and pepper well from both sides.
- Preheat the grill cage, grease with oil.
- Grill the meat for 5-7 min on each side.
- Fill the pot with water in half.
- Toss in 2 cups of beans (soaked from the yesterday evening).
- Cook for 30-60 min on coals under the lid.
- Grind 1 tsp. of salt and pepper in the mortar using pestle.
- Transfer beans from the pot to mortar, mix well.
- Add 1 hand of white snow (or 1 cup of water), stir and mix well.
- Take low cookware, spread beans evenly. Refrigerate on 8°C for 30 min.
- Preheat the pan, melt 2 tbsp. of lard.
- Toss 4-5 garlic cloves and 1.5-2 tbsp. of chili flakes into the pan. Slow cook for 5-10 min. Spread evenly above the beans.
- Finish off the hummus with any greens.
- Serve everything together.
- …or skip the “Meat Rope” part and you will have vegetarian dish!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)