Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are revisiting our old classic and trying to once again create the best meatball sub ever. Sit back and enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Minced Meat
- Smoked Bacon
- Milk Soft Cheese
- Fresh Spring Onion
- Tomato Paste (with chopped tomatoes), Chili Sauce, Balsamic
- Paprika Powder, Italian Herbs
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice and dice 100g of smoked bacon, chopped 5 whole spring onions. Mix everything with 300g minced meat.
- Add 1 tsp. of paprika powder and salt to taste. Mix and knead, form meatballs.
- To 2 cups of tomato paste (with chopped tomatoes) add 1 tbsp. of Italian Herbs mix. Mix well. Set the heat to 302 F/ 150 C. Stir and cook for 10 minutes then add the balsamic sauce. Mix well.
- Roast meatballs for 15 min on 570 F / 300 C alongside tomato paste.
- Put meatballs inside the bowl with tomato sauce.
- Cook for 15 more minutes on 390 F / 200 C.
- Form a sub: add meatballs to each bun, add a bit of additional sauce over each roll. Add milk soft cheese (grated) to taste (more – better!) and cook more until hot and melted.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!