OH, MY SWEET ALMAZAN! Just look at its size! THEY’RE HUGE! No, seriously those meatballs are something! Rolled in bacon, with A LOT of cheese and awesome spice mix. All were roasted in clayware on fire which gives it smoky flavor!
You will need these ingredients:
- 600g mince
- chili cheese, wasabi cheese, mozzarella
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- onion, fresh French parsley
- 1 tsp. dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp. togarashi spice mix, ½ tsp. salt
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 600g of mince with the following:
- Chop 1 big onion, transfer to the bowl. Add 1 tsp. of togarashi spice mix, 1 tsp. of dried tomatoes and ½ tsp. of salt.
- Slice & dice chili cheese and wasabi cheese. Add to the bowl and mix everything together from step #2 and #3.
- Make a patty from the half of the mince. Add some chopped fresh French parsley, mozzarella ball, more French parsley and wrap mince around the filling. Wrap the meatball into bacon.
- Fill clayware bowl with 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Place meatballs inside. Cover with the lid (or pan as we did).
- Roast for 30 min on 390 F / 200 C.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you saw in the video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR SHOP