Back to the secret kitchen!
Kitty Crew already awaits you with this amazing chicken wings coated in twodelicious sauces – Homemade BBQ and Citrus-Caramel! The first and main sauce is made with 2 simple ingredients: mix of fresh juicy grapefruit and cup of Anko (Japanese red bean paste). Special rosemary brush adds huge flavor impact to the whole dish. Smoky, tender and sweet grilled wings are something you must try this fall!
You will need these ingredients:
- chicken wings to taste
- 2 grapefruits
- ½ cup Anko (Japanese red bean paste)
- 1 cup sugar
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix juice from 1 grapefruit with ½ cup of Anko.
- Skewer up chicken wings (you decide the portions)
- Grill wings on 725 F/385 C constantly rotating, when almost done grease with sauce from step #1 using rosemary brush, let it soak in.
- Melt 1 cup of sugar, mix with juice from the second grapefruit.
- Dress wings with sauce from step #4 and…
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best and fastest way) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us). WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)