Homemade Napoli oven pizza in the forest. Sounds like a fantasy, right? Yet it is a real thing! We carved a pizza oven out of the big stone we found in our forest! Pure primitive bushcraft cooking you all like so much! This pizza is very tasty even if it’s a vegetarian dish, full of macro and micronutrients, with a savory sauce made out of simple ingredients. Try and you won’t regret!
You will need these ingredients:
- mozzarella balls
- handful of rocket
- homemade tomato paste
- fresh oregano
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- flour, yeast
- salt,olive oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, 1 pinch of salt and 1 tsp. of yeast. Mix well, form a ball and leave to rest in a warm place.
- Grate and mix 1-2 garlic cloves with fresh oregano and 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough. Spread homemade tomato paste on it. Place mozzarella balls evenly on the surface of the dough, pour with sauce from step #2.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 °F/220 °C(time and temp were attenuated to house kitchen ovens).
- Finish off with handful of rocket…
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)