Let’s be honest here – it is a complex recipe, but very rewarding and unbelievably delicious! Forget sour cream, Italian cream cheese (Mascarpone) is your best friend in the dessert’s world! Of course, what can be better than a whole bowl of fresh strawberries slow-cooked as a sweet sauce for this beautiful real cheesecake? We didn’t forget about the crunchy part! The forest-made crunchy base for our cake!
You will need these ingredients:
- a whole bowl of strawberries
- eggs, 500g mascarpone
- corn starch, flour,butter
- brown sugar, vanilla syrup
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Divide 2 egg yolks and whites.
- Put 2 egg yolks, 1 tsp. of corn starch, 1 tbsp. of brown sugar and lemon juice in the pan – stir and mix well on low heat.
- Add 500g of Mascarpone to the pan, stir and mix well. Add ½ tsp. of vanilla syrup, repeat stirring and mixing.
- Slow-cook everything until rich consistency.
- Get a deep baking bowl, grease it with butter.
- Transfer everything from the pan to the bowl. Put away for a while.
Strawberry sauce (we recommend to make this step after refrigerating cheesecake itself):
- Melt 1 tbsp. of brown sugar with 1 tbsp. of butter. Toss in the whole bowl of strawberries (quartered).
- Slow-cook until mushy consistency.
- Put away for a while.
- Melt 1 tbsp. of brown sugar and 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Add 1 hand of flour and 1 egg white.
- Mix and knead well, fry it for few minutes so it turns golden brown.
- Spread crunch evenly on the mascarpone in the baking bowl. Cover with round serving board or lid and leave in a cold place (better refrigerator) for a night, or even better if it will be there for 24 hours.
- Turn the bowl upside down, knock it slightly from all sides (to prevent main layer from sticking to the bowl).
- Remove the bowl, and pour strawberry sauce above.
- Finish off with mint.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you saw in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and the only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)