For this one time and patience is your best friend because it will take you a while to make this one, yet it worth every single minute spent and a great opportunity to be a little closer to nature!Complete special recipe for beef shank braised with vegetables, mushrooms, homemade red win eand the most important ingredient – Rtanj herbs! Stuff washed in local waterfalls gets taste boost over 9000 and the smoky flavor from the fire is something you can not repeat indoors!
You will need these ingredients:
- Beef shank
- shiitake, parsley roots, carrots, cherry tomatoes
- leek, Rtanj herbs, garlic cloves, bay leaf, parsley
- corn starch, 2tbsp. butter, homemade red wine
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Wash leek,parsley root, carrots, handful of cherry tomatoes and shiitake in the nearest waterfall. Slice everything afterwards in half, chop the leek.
- Coat beef shank with corn starch from all sides.
- Preheat the pan, melt 2tbsp. of butter, put in the shank and fry until golden brown color. Remove the shank…
- … toss in the veggies and garlic cloves. Cook until golden brown color (golden-brown is our best friend). Add 200ml of homemade red wine.
- Place beef shank into the pan, cover with lid and leave for 5-10 min.
- Add herbs, few bay leaves and salt to taste. Cover with lid and cook for 5 hours on low-medium heat.
- Finish off with chopped parsley.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)