We had a lot of request for the seafood dish, and this is the day for it!
Delicious Pad Thai made in AlmazanKitchen’s oasis hideout! Wonderful seafood, cooked in the traditional way in the wok, flavored with ginger, chili, onions and handful of cashew nuts! There’re also small tricks to make it even better! Add one egg and old tofu to the dish and it will cause pure firework in your mouth! We can write the whole book about sauce, but you need to know just this – mix of fish sauce, oyster sauce, tamarind sauce and some table wine will boost flavor of the dish to the skies! Pure foodporn combination!
You will need these ingredients:
- handful of seafood
- rice noodles, egg, old tofu
- 30g ginger, chili peppers, lime
- young onions, handful of cashew
- 1 tsp. fish sauce, 1 tbsp. oyster sauce, tamarind sauce, table wine
- canola oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 tsp. of fish sauce with 1 tbsp. of oyster sauce, 1 tbsp. of tamarind sauce and 1 tbsp. of table wine. Mix well.
- Slice young onions, 30g of ginger into strips and 2 chili peppers.
- Boil the water and pour it into bowl with rice noodles.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with canola oil. Toss in young onions and handful of cashew nuts. Fry for 20-30 sec constantly steering. Put it out.
- Add some more oil to the pan again. Crack one egg and stir it for 10-20 sec right away, add ginger and chili peppers, stir and fry for 20-30 sec. Add full cup of seafood mix, stir and fry for 20-30 sec.
- Pour in the sauce we made in step #1. Mix well.
- Add some old tofu dices and soaked rice noodles. Stir and fry for 30-40 sec.
- Serve everything together, finish off with lime juice.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)