Let us introduce you weird and uncommon recipe yet unbelievably delicious. Self-melting whole cheese round stuffed with handmade macaroni and piquant pancetta, cool, right?! Why is it “self-melting”? How cheese can melt it itself? It’s not a magic my dear friend, it’s a culinary trick – ignite quality brandy (that way it will burn for long) and just pour it inside the cheese wheel. Though you must be careful with this recipe, fire is a very volatile and chaotic force of nature – never forget about being careful, especially in the forest.
You will need these ingredients:
- hard cheese
- Almazan KitchenⓇ brandy
- handful of parsley
- buckwheat flour
- salt, olive oil,
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 full hands of buckwheat flour with salt to taste and 1.5 hands of water. Add olive oil, mix and knead well. Form a ball, leave to rest for a while.
- Dice pancetta andmake a space inside the cheese. (for more visual instructions check the video below)
- Flatten out and attenuate the dough, fold it like we did in the video. Slice into noodles.
- Cook noodles for 4-5 min in boiled water. Salt to taste.
- Ignite the brandy (BE CAREFUL!! IT’S DANGEROUS!), transfer it to the cheese.
- Place fresh cooked noodles, diced pancetta and handful of fresh parsley inside the cheese. Mix it.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)