Look what we’ve brought you!
Pro level cooking, within beloved nature. Our chief learned this technique from the Chinese cooking masters from one of the oldest villages. It’s like a cooking kung-fu, it demands calm mind, no thoughts, all focus to the nature around you, you should become the nature itself. That’s what we will share with you, folks. Prepare to accept this gift from our hearts.
I’m so excited about this video…. Let’s go!
You will need this ingredients (for 8 servings):
- 250g flour
- 125ml warm water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. homemade kajmak
- 400g homemade cheese
- handful of collard greens, chopped
- handful of rocket leaves
- handful of bear garlic
- 1 leek, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
Okay, time to make a pastry:
- Pour 250g flour into the bowl.
- Add 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Add 125ml warm water.
- Mix and knead it with your hand until smooth.
- Cover your cutting board with 1 hand of flour to prevent from sticking. (did you know, that our boards are charged with kung-fu energies?)
- Knead your dough for 5-7 more min.
- Form a ball and flatten it.
- Put it on the towel, cover it and leave it rest for 1.5 hours.
- Remove the stems from the greens, put it away for few minutes.
- Slice and dice the leek, add it into the preheated pan with veg. oil on a small fire.
- Stir for a while.
- Chop your 2 spring onions, add it into the pan.
- Stir-fry for 1 min.
- Chop your collard greens, add it in.
- Stir-fry 1 more min.
- Add handful of bear garlic.
- Stir-fry more.
- Add handful of rocket leaves.
- Salt it.
- Add 3 tbsp. homemade Kajmak.
- Cook everything for 2 min.
- Slice and dice 400g homemade cheese and add it in.
- Don’t forget to stir.
And now, the time has come… Be ready to witness this secret technique:
- Put the pastry on big table.
- Add some oil.
- Spread it carefully from different sides, do not forget to shake it a little(to do it right, check the video).
- Fold it over table corners.
- Remove the excess pastry.
- Add the filling, skip form 2 small rows from both long sides.
- Fold the edges.
- Cut in half.
- Roll, using tablecloths.
- Take the deep pan, and cover it with oil, you can use your hand too, like we do.
- Put your rolls in the pan, start from edges, and form circles to the center.
- Cover with oil above.
- Preheat the oven to +350 °F(+180 °C).
- Cover the pan, put it in the oven, and bake for 40 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Phew, not so easy, right? But there’s a reward! You know the secret, you know how to use this secret. Now you’re closer to the nature, than you were before! You know, we recommend you to meditate time to time. Try to cook this AFTER the meditation, you will see the difference in your life, and in your dish.
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!