The best worldwide dish called “Pilaf” made in AlmazanKitchen’s style! No one can really say who the first to invent this dish was. There’re a lot of varieties of it depending on the location, and single one of it is awesome! Today we’re proud to share our recipe with you! Fresh organic turkey leg, rice, 3 different carrots, tomatoes and onions, a LOT of pepper and special simple spice mix!
You will need this ingredients:
- 700g turkey leg
- 1 cup rice
- onion, carrots(orange, yellow, purple), tomatoes
- handful of fresh parsley
- cinnamon, paprika
- oil, salt, pepper, butter
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice the onion into half rounds.
- Slice 3 different carrots into rounds.
- Slice tomatoes into rounds.
- Dice 700g of turkey leg.
- Preheat the pan, melt 3 tbsp. of butter.
- Add 1 cup of rice into the pan with melted butter. Fry until rice soaks the butter. Do not forget to stir.
- Preheat the clayware low casserole, grease with oil.
- Toss in diced turkey leg. Salt and pepper well. We mean a LOT of pepper!
- Fry the turkey until golden brown from each side. Do not forget to stir.
- Add ½ tbsp. of cinnamon and ½ of paprika.
- Toss in all veggies.
- Add some parsley.
- Transfer everything from the pan to low casserole. Spread evenly on the surface.
- Add 2 cups of water.
- Cover with lid and slow cook for 30-40 min.
- Remove the lid, cover low casserole with round wooden plate.
- Flip the casserole so the meat is on top.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)