There’re two awesome winter drinks, eggnog and glogg! It’s time for some allspice and warm gluhwein with grilled sausage and salty pretzel as snacks. But let’s put those snacks aside for the part 2. Today’s video welcomes winter with blow of aromatic mulled wine.
You will need these ingredients:
- homemade wine
- orange, mint
- vanilla, 2 cinnamon sticks, 2 star anise
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice orange into rounds.
- Melt 1tbsp. of sugar. Deglaze with homemade wine.
- Simmer for 2-3 mins. Add vanilla, 2 cinnamon sticks, 2 star anises and orange rounds.
- Slow cook on low heat for 40 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)