As we promised, the second part of best winter drink and snacks is out! Those grilled juicy sausages and fresh baked salty pretzels are the most amazing adding for mulled wine! Everything was cooked on real wood and fire! While we’re near our fireplace it warms us up, but this wonderful food and wine will keep us warm when we leave the stage for great outdoors. Do not hesitate to repeat!
You will need these ingredients:
- homemade sausages
- flour, yeast
- salt, sugar, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with yeast, pinch of salt, sugar and 150ml of water. Mix and knead well. Form a ball, coat with olive oil and leave to rest in the warm place for a while.
- Take some of the dough and make a pretzel like we did in the videos. Add salt.
- Preheat the grill cage, grease it with oil.
- Grill sausages and bake pretzels together.
- Serve with mulled wine from the previous recipe!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)