Ah, Spring… Everything comes back to life… New fresh leaves, sun playing in the renewed stream where couple of salamanders are having fun… Sorry buds, time to find more private place for yourselftoday… Because we’re going to make slow-cooked ribs with amazing special bushcraft mix of spices and sauces for the explosive full range of flavors which will please evena fussiest of critics. Handful of hot delicious potatoes boiled in their jackets will complete the whole dish just exactly how it should be served.
You will need these ingredients:
- pickled ribs
- potatoes 400-500g
- handful of spinach, lemon
- five-spice, caramelized sugar, Almazan mix sauce
- ½ cup homemade tomato paste, 2 tbsp. blueberry sauce, 1tbsp. soy sauce
- oil, olive oil, salt
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Cook 400-500g of potatoes in their jackets in for 40-50 min. Add spinach when almost ready, drain the water, finish off with salt and olive oil.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Fry pickled ribs until golden brown color, constantly flipping. Add water, ½ cup of homemade tomato paste, 2tbsp. of blueberry sauce, 1tbsp. of soy sauce, five-spice, caramelized sugar and special mix sauce.
- Slow-cook the ribs for 3 hours under the lid.
- Remove the bones and serve!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)