Today blowtorched fish can be found in every restaurant where sashimi is served, especially salmon, the king of all fish in the kitchen. Why?
Because intense heat brings flavor oils to the surface, singes edges and makes skin crispy. Yet this is not a natural way, because blowtorch doesn’t have pure natural energy in it. The primitive style of cooking is not just a fancy throwback, but the interchange of Food and Nature which makes food x 100 times better in every tiny aspect of it. Today we bring you salmon grilled perfectly on a hot stone, with the savory marinade and grilled tomatoes!
You will need these ingredients:
- salmon steak
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1-3 garlic cloves
- handful of dill
- salt, pepper, olive oil, oil,balsamico
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Smash & grind 1 garlic clove with 1 tsp. of salt, 1 tbsp. olive oil, pepper to taste, 1 tsp. thick balsamico and chopped dill. Mix well.
- Coat salmon steak with oil and #1 step marinade from all sides to prevent from sticking to hot stone.
- Preheat hot rock to 482°F/250°C. Grease with oil.
- Grill salmon 2 min each side. Grill tomatoes until golden brown texture.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)