Have you ever seen something like this dish in your life?
Special whole chicken stuffed with pineapple and roasted in salt pile mixed with herbs! And that’s not it! This unique technique requires to roast the chicken inside the campfire! Cool, right? Cutie Bean thinks it’s the best chicken in the world! Just listen how she enjoys her portion! This amazing dish should be in your “must try” list, so grab your friends, gear and go for adventures!
You will need these ingredients:
- whole chicken
- pineapple, handful of mint &sage
- honey teriyaki BBQ sauce
- 4kg salt, 3 eggs
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Unpeel and slice pineapple, mix it with honey teriyaki BBQ sauce.
- Stuff chicken with pineapple. Close up like we did in the video.
- Mix 4kg of salt with 3 egg whites and handful of chopped mint & sage.
- Dig stuffed chicken in salt pile.
- Roast for 30-40 min (410 F/ 210 C)
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)