Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Bored of the regular nachos? Filling always falls off the tortilla? Try out the best spoon nachos in the world! Awesome filling made with beef mince, chili peppers, red onion, DorBlue cheese and avocado, everything under the homemade soured milk! A new way for nachos flavors!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g beef mince
- flour, water, salt
- mangalica lard, soured milk
- chili peppers, spring onions, red onion
- AlmazanKitchen® Nacho Spice Mix
- DorBlue cheese, avocado
- AlmazanKitchen cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 hand of the flour along with ½ hand of water and 1 tsp. of salt.
- Mix and knead well! Form a ball.
- Preheat the pan, melt 3-4 tbsp. of mangalica lard in it.
- Flatten out the dough, divide into squares.
- Attenuate and flatten out each dough square.
- Slice into triangles.
- Dip-fry dough triangles until crispy golden brown.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Toss 400g of beef mince into the pan.
- Chop handful of spring onions. Toss into the pan.
- Add 1 tbsp. of AlmazanKitchen® Nacho Spice Mix. Mix and stir everything well.
- Slice few chili peppers. Toss into the pan.
- Stir fry everything for a while.
- Scoop out the seed, and remove the skin from avocado, then dice it.
- Slice red onion into rounds.
- Add 20-30g of DorBlue cheese to the pan, stir well, let it melt.
- Finish off the filling with 1 cup of soured milk, avocado dices, onion and some more chili.
- Do not forget to use the spoon tortillas!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)