An interesting flavor steak made in a special forest toaster with crispy fried potatoes for the garnish! Simple but amazingly delicious dish! Do not hesitate to try it out!
You will need this homemade ingredients:
- 300g beef cut
- 2-3 potatoes
- handful of rocket
- 1 tbsp. aged balsamico
- 1 tsp. Worcester sauce
- salt & pepper
Crispy potato slices:
- Preheat the pan, fill it with oil.
- Slice 2-3 potatoes into rounds.
- Dip-fry the potato rounds until crispy golden.
- Salt and pepper 300g of beef cut.
- Preheat the toaster and grease it with oil.
- Grill the meat for 2.5 min plus 2.5 min each time for the doneness you want.
- When almost ready cover the meat with 1 tbsp. of aged balsamico and 1 tsp. of Worcester sauce.
- Serve the dish on the green pillow made from handful of fresh rocket.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!