Very cool snack from US known as Tater Tots – it’s made of grated potato which is deep fried afterwards. Of course, everything is x100 better when it is made in bushcraft style with Almazan Kitchen’s touch! As we all know sauce for snacks is a must! We will show you how to make amazing savory sauce for those delicious tater tots! Great mix of Anko – Japanese red bean paste + homemade tomato paste and very interesting raspberry chili sauce.
You will need these ingredients:
- handful of potatoes
- maasdam cheese
- ginger, lemon, egg
- handful of chives,
- 2 tbsp. anko (Japanese bean paste), 1 tbsp. homemade tomato paste, 1.5 tbsp. raspberry chili sauce.
- salt, flour, breadcrumbs, oil,
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grate 10g of ginger, mix it with 2 tbsp. of anko, 1 tbsp. of homemade tomato paste and 1.5 tbsp. raspberry chili sauce. Add lemon juice, mix well. Add chopped chives.
- Grate handful of potatoes and maasdam cheese. Add 2 hands of flour and 1 egg. Mix well.
- Skewer up the potato mash on sticks, roll each in breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry tots until golden brown crust. (WARNING!! HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!!).
- Enjoy Tater Tots with sauce! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)