Very fun and easy to make breakfast toast! You will never forget this one dish, you just have to try it out! Full of different colors and flavors: hot, sour, sweet and juicy, yet still nourishing and healthy to start new day in a good mood!
You will need these ingredients:
- 3-4 eggs
- avocado, kumquat, chili, punica
- salt, oil, flour, black sesame
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with ½ tsp. of salt and 150ml of water. Mix and knead well. Form a ball, coat in olive oil and leave in the warm place for a while. Divide the dough into 4 parts, flatten out and attenuate each. Bake on coals until golden brown.
- Smash and mix together avocado, pinch of salt, handful of kumquats and 1 chili.
- Fry 3-4 eggs.
- Build a toast: tortilla, layer of guacamole, pinch of punica seeds, egg and pinch of black sesame.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)