We’ve done something new for you that we’ve never done before – the one and only Submarine Sandwich! Awesome and Delicious Torpedo Sub with spicy beef rolls filled up to the top with cheese! Why to the top? Because one can never have enough cheese! Smoke it a bit afterwards, and voila – you have the best beef rolls in the world!
You will need these ingredients:
- 500g beef mince
- Homemade sub bread
- Soft milk cheese
- Spring onion
- Chili peppers
- Salt, Spices (herb mix)
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice and chop spring onion, and few chili peppers. Preheat the pan, grease with oil and fry everything until golden brown. Put aside.
- Divide 500g of beef mince into 2*250g. Form a thin square from each half. Spice up with herb mix, and salt to taste.
- Dice soft milk cheese and fill out the center of each meat square. Roll up, we recommend using some tool for that, like a bamboo sushi roller or banana leaf.
- Smoke in the BBQ on 374 F/190 C for 10 min.
- Fill up the homemade sub bread and….
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!