Great refreshing tortillas sandwich without meat, fast and easy recipe made from less than 7 ingredients! An awesome snack for the lunch break on a trip or camping. Everything made on coals in the forest near beautiful waterfall. Foodporn & ASMR included!
You will need this ingredients:
- flour, water, salt
- onion, tomato, bell pepper
- 100g cheese
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 hand of flour along with ½ hand of water and pinch of salt.
- Knead well and form a ball, then leave to rest for a while.
- Cover the cutting board with flour to prevent dough from sticking to it.
- Divide the dough ball in two. Attenuate and flatten out each of dough balls.
- Bake the tortillas on coals until ready.
- Slice onion into rings.
- Slice 1 tomato into rounds.
- Slice 1 bell pepper.
- Great 100g of cheese
- Preheat the pan.
- Put 1 tortilla in the pan.
- Make the layers in following order: cheese, onion rings, bell pepper slices, tomato rounds, more cheese.
- Cover with the second tortilla.
- Pin down with something like we did in the Moroccan Chicken recipe.
- Cook until cheese melts well.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)