How to eat healthily yet heartily in this excruciating summer heat? How to prepare a light and tasty meal in no time? Easy: you go for a tuna sandwich on a Himalayan salt stone. This glorious meal will be ready literally in minutes. And if you make a big enough loaf, it’s ok to share your tuna sandwich with someone special anywhere you like…
You will need these ingredients:
- Tuna Steak
- Sub Loaf
- Onion, Tomatoes, Avocado
- Wasabi, Olive Oil, Balsamico, Salt
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Whisk 3 egg yolks, add 1 tbsp. of olive oil midway, whisk more. Salt to taste and add some more olive oil. Whisk again, add lemon juice. Whisk some more. Add wasabi, mix everything well.
- Slice onion and cherry tomatoes. Add balsamico, mix together.
- Preheat the cooking surface. Grill Tuna Steak for 3 min each side.
- Cut open a sub loaf. Fill with chopped avocado, salsa from step #3, tuna steak, pour everything with sauce from step #1.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!