Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
This superb dish is made from multiple layers of flavors, from free-range turkey breast to specially grown Almazan tomatoes, fresh basil and buffalo mozzarella. For baking we used improvised clay-fire oven and/or new pan… Do not hesitate to try it out! Recipe is down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g free-range turkey breast
- handful of fresh basil
- Almazan organic tomatoes
- ½ cup homemade rose wine
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- 200g buffalo mozzarella
- 2 tbsp. butter
- mayonnaise (recipe coming in November)
- Make a homemade mayonnaise (recipe will be available in November), mix it up with pavlaka.
- Cut open 300g of free-range turkey breast then beat the meat well. Salt & pepper it.
- Cook the chicken breasts for 2.5 min each side when almost ready melt 2 tbsp. of butter and add ½ cup of homemade rose wine. Slow cook on really low heat.
- Slice few Almazan organic tomatoes. Place it on breasts along with handful of fresh chopped basil.
- Pour with mayonnaise mixed with pavlaka.
- Add 200g of buffalo mozzarella above and let it melt.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!