Just look at this! A new way to cook a whole chicken! The abandoned factory possesses a lot of bricks, and those are the great material for the furnace! Abandoned city bushcraft by Almazan Kitchen for the whole-roasted chicken in the clay mold!
You will need these ingredients:
- whole chicken
- banana leaf
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Fill up whole chicken with incised 2 limes and handful of thyme.
- Salt & pepper from outside and inside. Coat with a lot of olive oil.
- Wrap whole chicken into the banana leaf.
- Place the chicken into the clay mold, cover from above with more clay.
- Place in the brick oven and roast for 3 hours.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!