Megalodon of all burgers! What’s so special about that burger will you ask… Okay, it’s like HUGE and stuff, but the main awesome ingredient is the caul fat! Looks like a thick spider web, right? It gives the main dish delicious smoky aromatic flavor and that beloved crunch sound! Win-win!
You will need these ingredients:
- 5kg mince
- Caul fat
- lavender cheese, tomato cheese, pesto cheese, cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of dried onions
- handful of fresh parsley
- 4 tbsp. red dry pepper
- 5 tbsp. salt
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 5kg mince with 4-5 tbsp. of red dry pepper, 1.5 tbsp. of salt, handful of lavender, tomato and pesto cheese dices, 1 cup of dried onions and chopped fresh parsley.
- Attenuate the caul fat, make a layer of cheddar cheese, place mince on it, form a patty and wrap caul fat around the patty.
- Grill for 45-60 min constantly flipping.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!
€65 – €99
€125 – €150