There are three things you can watch forever: fire, wonderful Serbian waterfalls and new recipe of AlmazanKitchen! Stylish improvisation on delicious Mexican dish – Fajitas! Black never goes out of style! Main ingredient for today – cuttlefish ink! The only food coloring you can be assured is totally natural! Great outdoor recipe for hiking and camping under the leaves!
You will need these ingredients:
- beef fillet
- corn, pomegranate
- lavender-rosemary cheese, spring onions
- flour, cuttlefish ink
- salt, olive oil, teriyaki sauce
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. cuttlefish ink, ½ tsp. of salt and 1 hand of water. Knead well, form a ball. Leave to rest.
- Cut beef fillet into thin slices. Grill for 2.5-3 min. Do not forget to flip.
- Cover the dough in olive oil, divide into 8 parts and flatten out each.
- Bake tortillas on special grill toaster.
- Build the fajitas: tortilla, corn, meat, pomegranate, chopped spring onions, grated lavender-rosemary cheese, lime juice and teriyaki sauce.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)