Black AlmazanKitchen series continues…. Why do eat standard pepperoni pizza if you can have black pepperoni pizza? Stylish and delicious, made deep in the magical Serbian forest where sausages grow on the trees. Melted on fire aged camembert gives this pizza unreal smoky-bitter flavor, and homemade tomato paste with greens makes it juicy and fresh! Enjoy and may the force be with you!
You will need these ingredients:
- aged camembert
- homemade tomato paste
- young garlic
- flour, yeast, cuttlefish ink
- salt, olive oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, salt to taste,½ tbsp. yeast and 1 tsp. of cuttlefish ink. Mix and knead well. Form a ball, coat with olive oil and leave to rest.
- Slice aged camembert and pepperoni, chop the young garlic.
- Preheat the primitive oven, coat with oil.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
- Add filling in the order: homemade tomato paste (spread it evenly), camembert slices, pepperoni slices, some young garlic.
- Bake for 5-10 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)