Everyone likes Almazan Kitchen black series, so today is a day for another episode. Forest-made cuttlefish ink infused pasta with spicy smoked salmon and marinated goat cheese! Only organic ingredients for the true color and full-range seafood flavor!
You will need these ingredients:
- smoked spicy salmon
- goat cheese in olive oil
- garlic, celery, dill
- 2 hands flour, cuttlefish ink
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. cuttlefish ink, hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball, leave to rest for a while.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough, fold and cut like we did in the video. Cook in boiled water for 8-10 min.
- Slice few garlic cloves and celery. Fry until golden brown, when almost ready toss in cooked pasta. Cook for couple of minutes more.
- Mix step #3 with smoked spicy salmon.
- Add goat cheese and dill.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)