Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Magical video with no less magical recipe for the awesome blue pizza featuring Serbian bear sausage. Forest adds to the magic as does the cooking on fire near the magical waterfall. Uncommon lazy & easy way to make a pizza in a few minutes! Surprise your friends by repeating this recipe you can find on www.almazankitchen.com
You will need this ingredients:
- yeast, flour, water, salt, oil
- handful of wild mint
- 2 champignons
- 50g of cheese and unique Serbian bear sausage
- 1 cup homemade tomato sauce
- AlmazanKitchen cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 tbsp. of yeast with 1 hand of flour, ½ hand of water and 1 tsp. of salt.
- Knead well and form a ball.
Lazy yet magical way to make a pizza*:
- Flatten out and attenuate the dough a little bit wider than a small pan.
- Preheat small pan and grease it with oil.
- Slice 50g of cheese, put it into the pan.
- Slice 2 champignons, put into the pan.
- Slice 20g of bear sausage and put into the pan.
- Add 1 cup of homemade tomato sauce.
- Cover the pan with round flatten dough.
- Preheat the oven (square grilling stone)
- Put the pan covered with dough onto the oven stone.
- Bake until ready.
- Flip the pan. Let the filling to subside down a little bit.
- Remove the pan.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
*to make it magical blue, grate the pan with handful of wild mint before the preheating
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)